Monday, September 15, 2008

Duckeh's an admin!

Y very special Kongrats there!

Yes, if you haven't heard yet, ducklette has been promoted to an admin. And even though that means that she won't be in the room as often, we still give her our obligatory "Y GRATS THAR" and "Grats", and "Kongrats". We hope you enjoy it, duck!

P.S. I feel this post needs an image... To google!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the ghost of stolen posts :O

Seriously though, Ducky gets my kongrats, and likely my "abusive mod" e-mail XD

I'll just have to watch the pond a bit closer now that her time is limited.

Yes I did hijack it just so that I wouldn't have to comment.

2 comments:

The Hall of Odin said...

Kongrats Ducklette. You make an
w00ting admin.

Mikeyforlife said...

RAWR!, i thought i stick around and check out your blog hehe from Deathlezz (on Kongregate)