Saturday, September 6, 2008

Yay, moar challenge reviews.

Alright, as BlahMan stated, in the past while we've been pretty lazy. X_X But now we've got back on the routine. Let's get straight down to the good stuff, shall we?

This week's Thursday challenge is on our latest sponsor game: Battalion: Nemesis. This game is a turn based strategy game, much like Advance Wars.

Now, be forewarned, on some computers, this game may severely lag you. (It did me, It forced me to restart my computer. Twice. X-X) But, if you have one of those lightning fast computers, don't worry, you'll be in for an awesome time.

If you've ever played Advance Wars, this game will be nothing new to you, and you'll probably beat most of it with ease. If you haven't, I suggest you play through Boot Camp, to learn the basics. And even if you know how to play, it's worth playing through Boot Camp, as you'll get 15 points, and a medium badge.

Alright, enough about the game, let's get to the part where I talk about the challenge.

This challenge is for Girdle of Iron Will. A valuable card to some, so don't pass the opportunity to get this card up!

All you must do to get this card is kill 50 enemies. It can be done on any map, any difficulty setting. Not too hard. I, defeated 15 of those fifty in the first three or four levels of Boot Camp. So, playing through Boot Camp has yet ANOTHER bonus. ;D

I, myself, have not got the card yet, so I can't really provide any tips of interest. (I don't have the card because of that lag problem I mentioned earlier. XO) All I can tell you is play through boot camp, and you should have the majority of the enemies killed.

Good luck, and have fun on that battlefield!

~PlatinumIce

No comments: