Monday, September 1, 2008

Interview with Chibi_Rock_Lee

It took longer than expected but we finally have our first interview done and ready to go up. Minor changes were made such as spelling and game names, but otherwise this is the interview that was done by Slappy12 on the FTDinterview account.

FTDinterview: When did you join the site?

Chibi_Rock_Lee: About late January

FTDinterview: What got you hooked?

Chibi_Rock_Lee: The Badges I have always loved collecting things

FTDinterview: Could you give us a brief history of your time on kong?

Chibi_Rock_Lee: well I started in Arcane Coding and made some friends and got the hang of Kongregate then I saw the van in one of wizky's games and saw a lot of mods there so I decided to move, I made friends with ducky and awal mostly ducky though and then she made a room and I joined it and here we are today.

FTDinterview: What do you think about the new ticket challenge idea?

Chibi_Rock_Lee: Fail. I dislike competitions like that because I never win and I’m sad if I don’t.

FTDinterview: How do you like the FtD blog?

Chibi_Rock_Lee : Its great, perfect for the FtD competitions and comments on the room, Kong or anything. It is just another way to access my friends.

FTDinterview: Would you change anything about it?

Chibi_Rock_Lee: Yes. I would change the comments button to make it easier to see >:/

FTDinterview: How do you like the interview idea?

Chibi_Rock_Lee: I like it a lot, I can answer questions about myself and Kongregate, and it will show people what I’m thinking and what I think about.

FTDinterview: What are some of your favorite games on Kong?

Chibi_Rock_Lee: There's Two Wires, GemCraft and Free Rider

FTDinterview: Any games that you don't like quite as much that you wonder why they got badges?

Chibi_Rock_Lee: Desktop Tower Defense, Jumpcat, Streamline

FTDinterview: How did you like buried treasure week?

Chibi_Rock_Lee: I thought it was a great idea! Some games were meant to be buried though, like Jumpcat, but The Last Canopy was amazing, I’m glad they did that, I needed the point boost plus more badges. I also like the fact that it brought up so many good games I would have missed.

FTDinterview: Would you like to see it done again?

Chibi_Rock_Lee: Definitely. Maybe throw in an impossible badge next time. You know, for awalters.

FTDinterview: Do you have any buried treasures (with or without API) to share with us?

Chibi_Rock_Lee: Yes. Whooly & The lost Treasures, and There's Two Wires

FTDinterview: Do you play Kongai, and if so what types of combos have you thought of that others might not have?

Chibi_Rock_Lee: My poison layer. Put the deadly poison on Popo, use Herbal Preparations twice, and then use poison dart.

FTDinterview: Any other comments?

Chibi_Rock_Lee: Rave sucks, NUT>Kong Tour, MCR forever and *removed* is the formula for a chatnuke

FTDinterview: Did you really want to be interviewed?

Chibi_Rock_Lee: Yes

FTDinterview: Thank you for your time.

1 comment:

spitty said...

Rawr sweet interview can i be next now i actually KNOW about this blog *faves*. Anyways this will be useful to find out about decent people and other sides of them.

-Spitty-