Thursday, September 4, 2008

Getting back on track - Vector Runner review

First off, PI and I have been really lazy about this, so, we're (well, at least I am) getting back on track.

This weeks Monday/Tuesday challenge is Vector Runner, by DigYourOwnGrave.

Now, this is NOT a game that supposed to take you 3 hours to beat. It's a retro style game. The object of the game is to avoid obstacles while moving forward and collecting items. But, there's a twist. The speed picks up every 20-or-so seconds, zooming in until you can't really see all of the terrain anymore, which is one of my main gripes about the game. Still, it's a fun game. The powerups are +500 (green), +1000 (purple [get 10 for a badge!]), invincibility (white), and shield recharge (blue). Overall, I gave it a 4/5, for zooming in so freaking much. >_<

I don't have tips for the challenge, as it's waaaaaay too easy. I have tips for the imp though. Whites often come in sequences, so try and get as many in a row as you can.

Until next time, Kwek kwek!
~BlahMan

P.S. Awalters hates this game.

No comments: